Technology

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Designshack featured my web/blog design portfolio



Nothing is more satisfying to a designer than being recognized for their efforts in creating a design. I finished putting together my portfolio about last month and since then I have been included in a few web galleries and top X lists, which makes me all giddy every time it happens.

It is even more awesome that Designshack decided to include me, because I often use their website to find inspiration from the web’s best. Besides the little moment of fame, it is also a great way to get traffic and spread the news that your site has launched. Just another benefit of having a great design for anything, including your blog.

Unfortunately, this blog’s design is not ready yet and needs some tweaking with the details to make it good enough.

In other news though, I have been tweaking with this theme’s code in order to turn it into a gallery. Yes, there will be a blog design gallery with not only blog designs, but their elements too. The elements include, but certainly not limited to comments, headlines, headers, footers, and forms. It will be done in a day or two and then it will be just a matter of collecting and organizing them for ease of use.


 
© Copyright 2008 klikwae . All rights reserved | klikwae is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by Template 4 u and Blogspot tutorial